No more ads, no more annoying editorials (ok, maybe not that), back to normalcy.
- Barfing kids
- Running up and down stairs LOTS (was volunteering to escort kids in my son’s school for hearing tests, who needs stairmaster)
- Trying to get my husband dressed for a wedding, except he isn’t here, so I have to pick his clothes out online, without his input
- Jumping through various hoops for various things that will one day make a difference but not NOW but if I don’t jump NOW I won’t have it for later
- Figuring out what we need NEXT for the house, which is fun
- Wishing that Thanksgiving wasn’t such a non-holiday now. I want to decorate and there simply aren’t any! We’ve gone straight from Halloween to Christmas decoration wise. I’m sorry, no decorations until after Santa shows up at Macy*s. Full stop.
And that’s just fine with me. Well, except the lack of Thanksgiving-y decorations. That kind of rubs me the wrong way. At least I have a cornucopia flag. How very un Quakerly of me to obsess about holiday decorations. 😉